What are ESL and Naturalization Classes?
Become an American Citizen with Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania’s free ESL Citizenship & Naturalization classes. You will participate in small classes with other students of a similar level. You will work with instructors and tutors who genuinely care about your progress.
How do the ESL Citizenship and Naturalization Classes work?
Classes are held on Monday evening at our South Side location (2400 East Carson Street, PIttsburgh, PA 15203) and Wednesday evening at our Lawrenceville location (118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201).
You will learn how to:
- Prepare for the interview - Practice interview skills for all parts of the Citizenship Test
- Study for the test - Written test, oral test, civics and literacy help
- Improve your English skills such as: speaking, listening, reading and writing
What are the benefits of the ESL Citizenship and Naturalization Classes?
- Receive a 20% discount at Goodwill Stores
- Have access to the latest up-to-date educational materials
- Have the opportunity to participate in many activities such as the Goodwill Literacy Initiative graduation ceremony and other social events
- Our students may qualify for case management, job search help and many other services
- FREE parking at our South Side location (2400 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203) and our Lawrenceville location (118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201)
Who to contact:
If you or someone you know needs help preparing for the Citizenship and Naturalization test and would like to attend classes, please contact us to register for intake.
Note: participants must complete orientation prior to the start of class.
Goodwill offers several ESL classes. For more information, contact us.