Free ESL Citizenship & Naturalization Class
Become an American Citizen!
You will learn how to:
- Prepare for the interview
- Study for the test
- Improve your English skills such as: speaking, listening, reading and writing
Class sizes are small to meet your needs!
Classes are FREE and are held on Monday evening at our South Side location (2400 East Carson Street, PIttsburgh, PA 15203) and Wednesday evening at our Lawrenceville location (118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201). You will participate in small classes with other students of a similar level. You will work with instructors and tutors who genuinely care about the progress of each student.
Goodwill Program Benefits:
- Practice interview skills for all parts of the Citizenship Test
- Written test, oral test, civics and literacy help
- Receive a 20% discount at Goodwill Stores
- Have access to the latest up-to-date educational materials
- Have the opportunity to participate in many activities such as the Goodwill Literacy Initiative Graduation and other social events
- Our students may qualify for case management, job search help and many other services
- FREE parking at our South Side location (2400 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203) and our Lawrenceville location (118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201)
Interested in FREE ESL Citizenship & Naturalization Classes?
If you or someone you know is an immigrant preparing to become a U.S. citizen, please contact us: