ESL English Class
Improve English and have fun!
Open to all levels of English speakers
You will learn…
- Listening – practice listening and understanding English
- Speaking – increase vocabulary and use English in sentences
- Reading – learn to read in English, improve comprehension & fluency
- Writing – put it down on paper, writing, spelling, grammar
- Pronunciation – practice, practice, practice
Classes are held Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the afternoons or evenings. Classes begin weekly.
*Participants must make an appointment prior to the start of the class.
Goodwill Program Benefits:
- Practice your conversational skills with native English speakers and people from all over the world.
- Improve reading, writing, listening and speaking skills using fun activities and authentic materials.
- Receive a 20% discount at Goodwill Stores.
- Qualify for Goodwill’s low-cost “Computers for Students Program”.
- Receive Attendance and Academic Gains Awards.
- Have access to the latest up-to-date educational materials.
- Participate in small classes with other students of a similar level.
- Work with instructors and tutors who genuinely care about the progress of each student.
- Have the opportunity to participate in many activities such as: Goodwill Literacy Initiative Graduation & Recognition Ceremony, Tutor Recognition Event, Holiday Parties, International Evening of Music and Dance and other social events.
- Our students may qualify for case management, job search help and many other services.
- Students can continue in other ESL classes or computer classes indefinitely.
If you or someone you know is a non-native English speaker who has limited communication skills in English and wants to learn, contact us to arrange an intake meeting. Open to all levels of English speakers, beginners to advanced.
English or Spanish – Michael, 412-632-1855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.