What are Goodwill's Basic Computer Skills Classes?
Goodwill SWPA’s free Basic Computer Skills Classes for people who want to learn how to use a computer. Conquer your computer fears as you learn how to use email, the Internet, and Microsoft Word.
Students will learn:
- Type at a basic level
- Create and save documents and folders
- How to set up e-mail accounts
- How to search the internet
- How to create a basic flyer or letter
How do Goodwill’s Basic Computer Skills Classes work?
Classes are held on Tuesdays from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Goodwill’s Workforce Development Center in Lawrenceville at 118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh,
PA 15201. *Contact 412-632-1842 for start dates.
What are the benefits of Goodwill’s Basic Computer Skills Classes?
- 20% discount at Goodwill Stores.
- Participate in small classes with other students of a similar level.
- Instructors and tutors who genuinely care about the progress of each student.
- Our students may qualify for case management, job search help and many other services.
- FREE parking.
Who is eligible for Goodwill’s Basic Computer Skills Classes?
Anyone who is 18 years old or older and wants to learn how to use a computer is eligible for Goodwill’s Basic Computer Skills Classes.
Who to contact: