Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania’s Production Services unit helps businesses and other organizations get things done. With hard-working reliable employees and a wide range of capabilities, it is one of the area’s largest fully integrated workshops and a dependable, cost-effective outsourcing solution with a reputation for excellent customer service. Goodwill operates Production Services units in Pittsburgh and Uniontown.
- Mail preparation: tri-fold, collate, stuff, seal and label envelopes;
- Bulk and sort mailings;
- Mailroom, POS/UPS;
- Pick up and delivery service;
- Collaborated scales/weigh and count jobs;
- Wafer seal and glue dots;
- Sort and arrange sizes of hangers and size applicators;
- Sort and repackage returned merchandise for national companies;
- Heat seal machine;
- Risograph printing in black & white or color copies;
- Assemble boxes;
- Prepare sample packs;
- Pull and prepare orders/inventory of merchandise;
- Assembling small products and marketing materials,
- Packaging, sorting and quality control; and,
- Order preparation.
The Production Services unit’s satisfied customer base includes many small local businesses as well as large national companies. The workshop provides employment for many Goodwill clients in a structured, closely supervised environment.
Production Services works with many many companies including:
- Cavanaugh Marketing / GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer
- Diamond Wire Spring Company
- Dorrance Publishing Company
- Equitable Gas
- Gateway Engineering
- Hayes School
- Hometown Coffee
- Matthews International
- Northwestern Mutual
- PNC Bank
- 3E Marketing
- Fudgie Wudgie Fudge and Chocolate Factory
For more information about Goodwill’s Production Services capabilities, please call Tom Evans at 412-632-1932 (or 412-526-1020) in Pittsburgh, or Bob Brown in Uniontown at 724-437-9878, or Contact Us about Production Services.