Are you preparing to apply for United States Citizenship? Do you need to learn the civics and language skills necessary to pass the Naturalization Exam?
Goodwill’s free citizenship classes will help you learn the civics skills needed to successfully pass the United States Citizenship and Naturalization test, as well as the vocabulary and grammar skills necessary to pass the spoken and written portions of the test.
In this class, you will:
- Learn U.S. civics
- Practice English vocabulary, grammar and writing
- Review interview skills for all parts of the Citizenship test
- Prepare for written and oral tests and receive help with literacy
Class location and time:
- Lawrenceville: 118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201 (on bus line; free parking)
- 6 weeks, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:00-3:30 p.m.
- Classes start July 16, 2019 - pre-registration required
- Small class size
- 25% discount at Goodwill stores
- Access to the latest educational materials
- Students may qualify for case management, job search help and many other services
- Students may continue in other ESL classes indefinitely
To learn more or to register:
Goodwill's Welcome Center