- Clothing, shoes, accessories and linens
- Saleable kitchen ware, dishes, pans
- Knick knacks and decorative items
- Books, records, CD’s, DVD’s, cassettes
- Small Furniture and area rugs (items must be small enough to fit inside our donation bins at our stores)
- Small household appliances and tools
- Cars, boats and other motor vehicles
- Computers and computer accessories, such as keyboards, mice and monitors
- Copiers and fax machines
We Cannot Accept:
- Merchandise that has been banned or does not meet safety standards
- Hazardous materials, such as batteries, gasoline, tires, oil, paint, pesticides, chemicals, household cleaning supplies, medicine, and syringes
- Guns, knives, or ammunition
- Building and/or construction materials
- Mattresses, box springs, waterbeds and accessories, hospital or mechanical beds, commercial furniture and carpeting
- Large appliances, televisions
- Large furniture that does not fit inside the store donation bins.
Are you not sure if we'll take an item as a donation? Check out this short video guide to what we do and do not take!
Thank you for donating!
Your donation supports our mission to help people overcome barriers to employment and enjoy the dignity and benefits of work and improved quality of life.
Accepting items that cannot be sold in our stores creates an added cost for Goodwill and hinders our ability to fund our mission of changing lives.
This list is not intended to be all-inclusive. The right of refusal remains with Goodwill SWPA.