What are college prep classes?
Are you over the age 18 and thinking about going back to school? Whether you are thinking about community college, a four-year school, or an apprenticeship program, the decision to go back to school can be scary! Goodwill is here to help. Our college prep class will prepare you as you start your journey!
The course consists of six weeks of classes on the following subjects:
- Basic reading, writing, and math
- What to expect from college
- How to understand college textbooks and the class syllabus
- Time management and study skills
- How to complete a FAFSA form
- Introduction and prep for the Compass entrance exam
This is a free class; all materials are provided (including text books).