What costs are associated with the program?
Acceptance into the program results in a full scholarship covering the cost of instruction, class materials, and the first certification exam attempt.
What is the admissions process?
The goal of the admissions process is to determine if this program is a good fit for you. We will be in regular communication with you from beginning to end.
- You will begin by completing an online application to gather information about who you are and what career goals you have.
- Once your application has been reviewed and program eligibility is verified, you will be contacted via email about scheduling an interview to discuss your application and answer any questions you may have. You will also schedule time to complete assessments on computer skills and general education.
- Based on a review of all this information, you will receive an email regarding your acceptance status.
What is expected of me if I am accepted?
We want to see you succeed! As a result, the following expectations are in place for your benefit:
- Be actively engaged in class through asking questions, participating in discussions, and focusing fully during class time
- Have an attendance record of 85% or higher
- Complete assigned readings and practice labs
- Attend all required meetings with Career Services staff
- Plan to seek new employment or increase responsibility in your current position
- At the conclusion of the course, sit for the CompTIA ITF+ exam
What do I do if I don’t have a computer?
If you are accepted into the program but do not have an appropriate device, a laptop will be made available for the duration of the program.
What do I do if I do not have internet?
You may be eligible for low-cost internet through the federal Affordable Connectivity Program. To learn more, including benefits and eligibility requirements, visit https://www.fcc.gov/acp.
Do I need to have my GED or high school diploma to be eligible for the program?
The IT industry generally requires that employees have a high school diploma or GED to be hired. As a result, to be considered for this program, you need to have a diploma or be enrolled in a GED program.
Ready to get started?
Email email@example.com or call 1-877-499-3526 to learn more and to start the application process.