Write your next chapter, your way. Earn the CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (ITF+) certificate to unlock a future in one of the fastest growing industries in the region.
CompTIA ITF+ is designed for individuals with no prior tech experience and who are interested in pursuing an IT career in areas ranging from entry-level IT support to advanced specialized fields.
We are currently enrolling for our January course, which will run from January 17, 2023 - March 9, 2023.
How does the program work?
In this eight-week program, students learn all areas of IT foundations, including concepts and terminology, infrastructure, applications & software, software development, database fundamentals, and security. Classes are held three evenings per week. One evening will be at our Workforce Development Center in Lawrenceville with the other two evenings taught virtually. Click here for the CompTIA ITF+ FAQ page.
How much does the program cost?
Full scholarships are provided to all participants covering the cost of instruction, learning resources, and the certification exam.*
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Able to travel to class in Lawrenceville one evening per week (on bus line/free parking lot),
- Access to internet at home,
- Laptop or desktop (loaner device is available as needed),
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent or be enrolled in a program that will result in a diploma or equivalent prior to the completion of the certificate program.
- Additional information available on the CompTIA ITF+ FAQ page.
Additional Program Benefits:
- Receive individual resume assistance and interview practice through Goodwill’s Career Services.
- Prepare for additional professional credentials such as the CompTIA A+ certificate or Google IT Support certificate.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 1-877-499-3526 to learn more.
*Program covers initial exam attempt only. Program does not guarantee passing the exam