Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania aims to help local families achieve financial stability. We offer the following FREE services:
Assistance with Accessing Income Supports
Our on-site income supports specialist will help you access food stamps, CHIP, Social Security Disability, Utility Assistance, free tax preparation services, and more.
Financial Education and Coaching
On-site financial counseling will help improve your credit and improve your budgeting.
Three convenient locations:
Northside: Northside Common Ministries
• Services are located at Northside Common Ministries, 1601 Brighton Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15212.
• Services by appointment only.
Lawrenceville: Goodwill’s Workforce Development Center
• Services are located at 118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201. Free parking; on bus line.
• Walk-ins welcome Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:00-4:00 p.m.
• Evening workshops are available once a month; visit www.goodwillswpa.org/calendar-of-events for details.
South Side: Goodwill Building
• Services are located at 2400 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203.
• Walk-ins welcome Mondays, 2:00-4:00 p.m.