Get Your Taxes Done For Free!
It’s easy. We offer free tax preparation services to low-to-moderate income individuals and families so that you can receive your full refund at tax time. Our volunteers are IRS-certified and will make sure you receive all qualifying credits and that your taxes are done correctly and on time.
Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania
Workforce Development Center
118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Tuesdays, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. beginning January 22
Northside Common Ministries
1601 Brighton Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Thursdays, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. beginning January 24
What you need to bring:
- Social Security or Individual Taxpayer Identification (ITIN) for each family member and working adult
- W-2s, 1099s, and other income forms
- Childcare provider name, address, and tax ID
- Bank routing and accoung numbers for checking and savings accounts
- 1095-A, B, or C (Affordable Health Care Statements)
To register, call United Way at 2-1-1!