Get Your Taxes Done For Free!
It’s easy. We offer free tax preparation services to low-to-moderate income individuals and families so that you can receive your full refund at tax time. Our volunteers are IRS-certified and will make sure you receive all qualifying credits and that your taxes are done correctly and on time.
Northside Common Ministries
1601 Brighton Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Thursdays, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. beginning January 30
What you need to bring:
- Social Security or Individual Taxpayer Identification (ITIN) for each family member and working adult
- W-2s, 1099s, and other income forms
- Childcare provider name, address, and tax ID
- Bank routing and account numbers for checking and savings accounts
- 1095-A, B, or C (Affordable Health Care Statements)
To register, call United Way at 2-1-1!
Are you interested in becoming a tax prep volunteer? Click here for more information!