About Goodwill's internship program:
Goodwill's internship program aims to create well-rounded young professionals through hands-on experience in a high volume, high impact organization.
A range of academic majors and expertise are needed to keep a large and thriving organization like Goodwill running smoothly; business, sales and marketing, IT, human services, and logistics are just some of the many areas that have internship opportunities. Interns participate in both day-to-day operations and in professional development learning experiences during their time at Goodwill.
College freshmen, sophomores, juniors or seniors are eligible for an internship at Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania; will accept students who have graduated from college within the past year.
Internship opportunity areas:
Human Services • Human Resources • Business Management • IT • Marketing • Accounting • Development • Retail
Goodwill conducts various operations with over 40 locations in southwestern Pennsylvania and North Central West Virginia.
Benefits of interning at Goodwill:
• Hands-on learning with seasoned professionals
• Professional development opportunities
• Opportunity to apply lessons learned in the classroom to a real-life setting
• Interns receive 20% discount at Goodwill stores
• Access to the latest educational and job readiness materials
• Status as an internal candidate for employment opportunities at Goodwill up to one year after completion of internship
Who to contact:
Tabatha Wendorff, Total Rewards Manager