Be one of the first to receive IT support training developed by Google.
In just 8–12 months, you can launch a career in tech through the Google IT Support Professional Certificate. In the US alone, jobs in this field are projected to grow 10% between 2016 and 2026 - faster than the average of all other occupations!
About the Certficate:
- Learn the fundamentals of IT Support. The certificate is made up of six courses that will introduce you to troubleshooting and customer service, networking, operating systems, system administration, automation, and security.
- Experience cutting-edge content from Google. This first-of-its-kind IT certificate gives aspiring professionals hands-on experiences through interactive content and widgets.
- Work at your own pace. Dedicate 8-10 hours a week and complete the certificate in eight months.
- Must be at least 17 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, or enrolled in a program that will result in a diploma or equivalent prior to the completion of the certificate program.
Full Scholarships Available!