Located at 105 Romeo Lane, Uniontown, PA 15401 (next to 84 Lumber)
Goodwill’s Recycling Center in Fayette County has processed more than 100 million pounds of recyclable materials since 1997.
We accept the following materials:
- Cardboard (dry and clean)
- #1 and #2 plastic bottles
- Glass bottles and jars (all colors)
- Paper and magazines (dry and clean)
- Aluminum and metal cans
- Motor oil (from residential customers and usage only; no commercial usage)
- NEW! We now accept TVs, computers, and other small electronics and accessories
We cannot accept:
- Hazardous or household chemicals
- Large scrap materials
- Please check the Fayette County website for Hard to Recycle events scheduled throughout the year at varying locations within the county.
Keeping with Goodwill’s mission, the Recycling Center provides employment and training opportunities for workers, including many who are disabled or disadvantaged, while helping Fayette County meet its state mandates for recycling and helping to preserve its environment.
Did you know?
- Recycling one aluminum can saves as much electricity as it takes to run a television set for four hours.
- Every ton of glass recycled saves the equivalent of nine gallons of fuel oil.
- Recycling saves energy - 95% savings for aluminum, 45% savings for glass.
- Glass can be recycled forever without loss in quality to the new containers being manufactured.
Drop Off Information:
105 Romeo Lane, Uniontown, PA 15401
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.