What are Goodwill's Veteran Services?
Goodwill’s Veteran Services offer career transition support designed to provide holistic, wrap around services to Veterans, current and former military, and their families. Goodwill provides individualized case management services including the development of an Individualized Employment Plan, with a focus on obtaining self-sustaining employment. We provide a “one stop shop” for Veterans seeking employment, no matter what barriers he or she may face.
- Creation of Individualized Employment Plan
- Digital Skills Training
- Vocational Assessment
- Military to Career Skill Translation (Transferable Skills)
- Resume Creation/Completion Assistance
- Job Search Skills/Career Planning
- Job Matching/Employer Referrals
- Post-Employment Follow-Up
- Referral source to various Veteran support resources
- Mock Interview Services/Training
Participants should bring the following documents to their initial appointment:
- DD 214 or Statement of Service (for all periods of service)
- VA Service Connected Disability Letter (if applicable)
- VA Medical Card (if applicable)
- Driver’s License or State Issued Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Current Resume
Goodwill serves all Veterans, including current and former military and their families. Some of our community partners may have different eligibility requirements.
The initial service is appointment-based.
Who to contact:
Drew Williams, Veteran Services Administrator