Partner with Goodwill and Help Your Organization Today!
Our Goodwill Donation Drive program allows schools, youth sports teams, churches and non-profits to collect donations from friends and families, and get paid by the pound for their donations. By hosting a donation drive with Goodwill, you can raise funds for your organization while being a part of our effort to reuse and recycle as much material as possible.
In 2016, Goodwill donated $35,795 to local non-profits and kept 507,879 pounds of donated materials out of landfills!
At Goodwill, we help people improve their quality of life through work and related services. We provide a broad array of employment-related education and workforce development services for people with special needs and barriers to employment. An average of over 90% of all revenue raised by Goodwill supports our job-training and employment programs. So your donations have a big impact!
Here is how it works:
- Fill out the form below. Our donation drives are usually scheduled for Saturday mornings from 9 a.m. - noon or 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. but Sundays and some weekdays are available on a limited basis. You will be contacted by a Goodwill staff member to schedule your drive!
- Promote your drive! Post flyers, share the date on social media - spread the word.
- On the day of the event, we will send a team to collect the donations from your organization.
- All items will be taken back to Goodwill. Based on the amount of donations you collect, a check will be sent to your organization!
Who to contact:
What local non-profits have to say about us:
"Thanks for all the assistance in the donation drive. I, and everyone else associated with the Fraternal Association of Professional Paramedics and Pittsburgh EMS, are more than delighted with the end result. The money collected will go a long way towards providing the wagons for the children."
- Tony from the Fraternal Association of Professional Paramedics (Click here to view news coverage about the wagons the Association built for kids at Childrens' Hospital with the money raised from their drive!)
"It was a pleasure to work with you and we are thrilled that the donation drive was so successful. The Orchestra teacher has already said we will do this again next year, with a bigger truck!"
- Lisa from the Fox Chapel Orchestra Parents Association (who raised over $1,000 at their drive!)
"Thank you so much for providing this program. I can speak on behalf of my daughters that they took pleasure in cleaning up and collecting for this drive. If there are ever any other programs, I know we would be interested in participating or helping in any way. Thank You."
-Laurie, Girl Scouts of Western PA Troop Leader
"Thank you so much! I can’t believe we raised that much. What a great fundraiser. We will definitely be in touch in the fall to schedule another round!"
–Kelly, Thomas Jefferson High School
"We are so grateful as this will help pay for 2 teens to go on our mission trip next year! Thanks for all your help - from the beginning to Saturday. You made it easy and fun. I look forward to our next donation drive - we will certainly do it again!"
-Angie, South Hills Church of the Nazarene
"Thank you Goodwill. It was a great experience for us! I will be contacting you shortly to schedule another drive for this coming Fall."
-Linda, Girl Scout Troop 56108
"Thank you so much! The kids will be so excited. Thanks again and we will definitely be contacting you next year to set up another drive!"
- Tara from Elizabeth Forward Leo's Club
"We had a lot of fun and hope that other sports in our school look into doing this type of event also."
- Amy from Chartiers Valley Baseball