Goodwill’s free English classes are open to ALL levels of English speakers living in Allegheny County. We offer online and in-person beginner, intermediate, and advanced classes. New students will take a short test in order to determine which class is the best fit. We offer both online and in-person classes.
- Listening: Practice listening and understanding English.
- Speaking: Increase vocabulary and use English in sentences.
- Reading: Learn to read in English and improve comprehension & fluency.
- Writing: Put it down on paper: writing, spelling, grammar.
- Pronunciation: Practice, practice, practice!
Our staff can help determine which level class is best for you.
Fill out the form below to learn more or to schedule an orientation. A Goodwill staff member will be in touch shortly!