SNAP EARN helps people receiving SNAP benefits find satisfying careers with competitive pay.
Our SNAP EARN Program offers free services with flexible schedules and both virtual or in-person options.
How we can help:
- Childcare and transportation
- Education and job training
- GED and Adult Basic Education
- Career assessments and exploration
- Supportive work experiences
- Resume, interview, and job search assistance
- Work experiences
- Job advancement and retention
- Counseling services
- Advocacy and service coordination
- Connections to other Goodwill Human Services programs such as GED, digital skills, and housing
- Priority employment candidacy within Goodwill
- Employer connections through Goodwill’s Business Advisory Council, such as UPMC, Giant Eagle, Eat ‘n Park, Construction Junction, Flagger Force, First National Bank, RoadRunner Recycling
Where is SNAP EARN located?
We offer both virtual and in-person options. We can work with you in your community or at one of our locations:
Goodwill Workforce Development Center
118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Northside Common Ministries
1601 Brighton Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Additional worksite opportunities in e-commerce, retail, warehousing, and logistics are available at our Retail Operations Center located in North Versailles.
Signing up is simple, fast, and easy!
For information about SNAP EARN, or if you need assistance applying for SNAP benefits, please call: 412-632-1710
You can apply for SNAP and TANF benefits on the PA COMPASS website.