Work at Goodwill
Dozens of employment opportunities are always available at Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania. We are currently hiring for positions in our human services programs, in our operations department, at our stores, and in accounting and other support services.
Act 33/34 Security Clearances required.
Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania and its affiliates prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, or sexual orientation.
Who We Are
Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania is a human service agency and network of not-for-profit businesses whose mission is to help people improve their quality of life through work and related services. Our vision is to be recognized as the region's premier human service organization offering exceptional services. We will be satisfied only when all persons have the opportunity to achieve success in their pursuit of meaningful work or other quality of life experiences.
Goodwill retail stores are the principal business operation of our agency and are considered the backbone of the company. Located throughout southwestern Pennsylvania and north central West Virginia, our well-known stores are supplied by an extensive system for the collection of donated goods. Our stores contribute nearly 60% of our annual revenue, as well as offer training and employment opportunities for clients and consumers.
The Goodwill Team
With over 1,000 employees and annual revenues of nearly $50 million, our agency ranks as one of the largest Goodwill organizations in the U.S. Our employees play a vital role in our organization and we work hard every day to make Goodwill a great place to work for everyone. Below are just some of the key strategic priorities we practice daily:
- Provide the best services possible to the individuals we serve
- Develop relationships within our communities that advance our mission of helping people with barriers to employment find meaningful work
- Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Operate our facilities in a sustainable manner
*Goodwill Benefits and Perks
We offer competitive salaries, access to benefit packages for both full-time and part-time positions, and a positive work environment. *Please note: Benefits vary for full-time vs. part-time positions.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans offered through numerous providers
Vacation and Holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Holidays (10 per year)
- Non-extended store operating hours during holiday season
- Education Assistance
- CCAC specified free classes
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bus Pass Payroll Deduction
- Credit Union and other discounts for working at a nonprofit organization
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discount
- Employee Appreciation Picnic