In-person services are currently on hold. We are offering virtual services. Click here for more information!
What is the Career Service Center at Goodwill?
Goodwill’s Career Service Center equips you with best-in-class job search tools informed by major local employers.
How does the Career Service Center work?
Walk-in career services are offered several days every week, and new services become available each month. For more information on which services are currently available, click here for a schedule for our Lawrenceville location or here for our Fayette Campus. You can also contact the Goodwill Welcome Center at 1-877-499-3526 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workshops to assist in preparing for a job interview
- Updated job postings from partner employers in the community
- Listings of upcoming job fairs
- Mock interviews
- Open interviews with local employers
- Online job search assistance
- Assistance creating a professional email address and online presence
- Access to a computer lab staffed with career specialists and trained volunteers
- Proof reading cover letters and resumes
- Free printing and faxing for job-related needs, including applications, resumes, and cover letters
Where are the Career Service Centers located?
Goodwill’s Workforce Development Center in Lawrenceville
118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Free parking is available. We are also accessible by bus routes 87 and 91.
Goodwill's Workforce Development Center - Fayette Campus
40 Connellsville Street, Uniontown, PA 15401
Who to contact: