What is the Career Service Center at Goodwill?
Goodwill’s Career Service Center equips you with best-in-class job search tools informed by major local employers.
How does the Career Service Center work?
Walk-in career services are offered several days every week, and new services become available each month. For more information on which services are currently available, click here for a schedule or contact the Goodwill Welcome Center at 1-877-GW-WELCOME or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workshops to assist in preparing for a job interview
- Updated job postings from partner employers in the community
- Listings of upcoming job fairs
- Mock interviews
- Open interviews with local employers
- Online job search assistance
- Assistance creating a professional email address and online presence
- Access to a computer lab staffed with career specialists and trained volunteers
- Proof reading cover letters and resumes
- Free printing and faxing for job-related needs, including applications, resumes, and cover letters
Where is the Career Service Center located?
We are located at Goodwill’s Workforce Development Center in Lawrenceville at: 118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201. Free parking is available. We are also accessible by bus routes 87 and 91.
Who to contact: