What is the Career Service Center at Goodwill?
Whether you’re actively looking for a new job or just want to brush up on your job search skills, Goodwill’s Career Service Center equips you with best-in-class job search tools informed by major local employers.
Services are currently provided virtually, but in-person appointments can be scheduled upon request by contacting email@example.com or calling 1-877-499-3526.
We offer the following free services to all job-seekers:
- Live trainings and recorded materials to help in your search for a new job or career
- Expert advice and proof-reading for resumes and cover letters
- Updated job postings from partner employers in the community
- Mock interviews
- Online job search assistance
- Assistance creating a professional email address and LinkedIn profile
Interested in upcoming events, expert career coaching tips, or tech tricks to make your life easier? Sign up for our monthly Career Services newsletter!
Who to contact:
1-877-499-3526 or firstname.lastname@example.org