In-person services are currently on hold. We are offering virtual services. Click here for more information!
What is the Career Service Center at Goodwill?
Goodwill’s Career Service Center equips you with best-in-class job search tools informed by major local employers.
We offer the following free services to all job-seekers:
- Webinars to assist in preparing for a job interview
- Expert advice and proof-reading for resumes and cover letters
- Updated job postings from partner employers in the community
- Mock interviews
- Online job search assistance
- Assistance creating a professional email address and online presence
Live webinars are offered several days every week, and new services become available each month. Click here to view our virtual events calendar!
Who to contact:
1-877-499-3526 or email@example.com