Get the digital skills you need to get the job you want!
Get up to speed with job-ready digital skills with Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania's Digital Career Accelerator. Goodwill offers a state-of-the-art training facility designed with you in mind. Training is free and instructors are available to help you learn basic computer skills, Internet, email, Microsoft and G Suite products.
- Learn to use digital tools to accomplish everyday tasks
- Develop skills to get a job or advance your career
- Enhance your digital skills
Goodwill will be offering three levels of digital skills training:
- Digital Skills Awareness as it Relates to Employment
- Basic Computer Skills Training
- Productivity Software Skills Training
Google IT Support Professional Certificate
This 8-12 month course utilizes Coursera’s online training platform as well as hands-on IT experience. It is designed for aspiring IT professionals and includes training on networking, system administration, IT infrastructure, and more. Click here to learn more.
Who to contact: