Goodwill’s free English classes are open to ALL levels of English speakers.
We offer beginner, intermediate, and advanced classes. New students will take a short test in order to determine which class is the best fit.
- Listening: Practice listening and understanding English.
- Speaking: Increase vocabulary and use English in sentences.
- Reading: Learn to read in English and improve comprehension & fluency.
- Writing: Put it down on paper: writing, spelling, grammar.
- Pronunciation: Practice, practice, practice!
Daytime and evening classes available. Located in Lawrenceville. If you or someone you know is a non-native English speaker who has limited communication skills in English and wants to learn, contact us to arrange an intake meeting.
Looking to casually practice your English conversation skills? We have ESL Conversation classes too!
Who to contact:
The Goodwill Welcome Center