Goodwill’s free English classes are open to ALL levels of English speakers.
We offer beginner, intermediate, and advanced classes. New students will take a short test in order to determine which class is the best fit.
- Listening: Practice listening and understanding English.
- Speaking: Increase vocabulary and use English in sentences.
- Reading: Learn to read in English and improve comprehension & fluency.
- Writing: Put it down on paper: writing, spelling, grammar.
- Pronunciation: Practice, practice, practice!
Daytime and evening classes available. Located in Lawrenceville. If you or someone you know is a non-native English speaker who has limited communication skills in English and wants to learn, contact us to arrange an intake meeting.
Who to contact:
The Goodwill Welcome Center