Are you ages 17-24 and thinking about your future? Whether you are considering college or starting your job search, IMPACT can help.
We will prepare you for the journey that will take you to your future career and prepare you for success in the workplace through YouthWorks’ premier job readiness curriculum, JumpStart Success.
We offer the following services:
- Mobile case managers who can meet you at a location convenient to you
- Assistance with writing resumes and cover letters
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Direct connections with local hiring businesses
- Individualized job search planning
- Centralized community service activities to assist in job readiness
- Support to help you maintain employment
- Help with transportation
- Employment Services
- Financial Literacy
- Dedicated Case Worker
- Out-of-school (GED or high school diploma not required)
- Age 17-24
- WIOA eligible
Rolling admission and start dates through December.
To learn more, contact 412-632-1742 or email@example.com.