EARN Before You Earn: Earn up to $2,700 in incentives before, during, and after job placement.
EARN and Work Ready help people receiving TANF benefits find satisfying careers with competitive pay.
Our EARN and Work Ready Programs offers free services with flexible schedules and both virtual or in-person options.
How we can help:
- Hiring events and job leads
- Work Experiences
- Job retention support and advancement
- Childcare and transportation
- Education and job training
- GED and Adult Basic Education
- Counseling services
- Advocacy and service coordination
- Employer Connections
- Personalized focus and incentives
- Priority employment candidacy within Goodwill
- Employer connections through Goodwill’s Business Advisory Council, such as UPMC, Giant Eagle, Eat ‘n Park, Construction Junction, Flagger Force, First National Bank, RoadRunner Recyling
- We offer many other free services including GED classes, computer classes, and more
Where are EARN and Work Ready located?
We offer both virtual and in-person options. We can work with you in your community or at one of our locations:
Goodwill Workforce Development Center
118 52nd Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Northside Common Ministries
1601 Brighton Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Additional worksite opportunities in e-commerce, retail, warehousing, and logistics are available at our Retail Operations Center located in North Versailles.
Signing up is simple, fast, and easy!
For information about EARN and Work Ready, or if you need assistance applying for TANF benefits, please call: 412-632-1710
You can apply for SNAP and TANF benefits on the PA COMPASS website