Looking for a fresh start? Start your next chapter today.
If you are between 18 and 24, have been involved with the criminal justice system, and want to work toward a better future, Goodwill can help. Get free employment training and job placement in a variety of local industries.
Goodwill LifeLaunch: Ignite is all about second chances.
It can be hard to find a job when you have had a difficult past. That’s why we partner with local businesses that see people for the value they can bring and are willing to give them a second chance.
Goodwill can provide training and employment assistance to prepare you for a good job so you can enjoy a bright future.
Here’s what to expect when you contact Goodwill:
- An initial assessment to determine if the program is a good fit.
- An evaluation of your skills and interests.
- Job training to help you become ready for employment.
- Job seeking and support services to help you earn a good job.
- A host of services to meet your unique needs, such as counseling, housing, clothing, and transportation.
When you complete your training, you may:
- Begin an apprenticeship in your chosen field.
- Go back to school to earn certificates or a degree.
- Get a good job and start earning a paycheck.
Questions? Contact 412-632-1742 or email@example.com.
This project is supported by the Employment and Training Administration of the United States (U.S.) Department of Labor as part of a grant award to Goodwill Industries International in which Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania is a subgrantee to an award totaling $884,197 with 100 percent funded by ETA/DOL. The Federal award number is YF-35054-20-60-A-24. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by ETA/DOL.
To see if the program is a good fit for you, please fill out the form below.