Goodwill’s Welcome Center connects individuals and families to Goodwill programs and services through employment, education, reintegration and other essential supportive services to establish and improve self-sufficiency. The Welcome Center is the central point of contact for individuals and families to access Goodwill programs and services.
We provide a safe and calming environment for individuals who are seeking assistance to speak with Welcome Center staff. Individuals who come through the Welcome Center are given a comprehensive intake assessment to identify their areas of need. Appropriate referrals are made to Goodwill programs and services as well as our extensive network of community partners for services not offered at Goodwill.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Comprehensive intake assessment of participants
- Referral to appropriate Goodwill programs and services
- Referral to appropriate outside community partners
- Voucher Assistance Program (if eligible)
- Work Supports Vouchers (if eligible)
- “Interview Ready” hygiene bags (when available)
To learn more, call 1-877-499-3526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Goodwill serves eight counties in southwestern Pennsylvania (Allegheny, Armstrong, Butler, Beaver, Fayette, Greene, Washington and Westmoreland) and nine counties in north central West Virginia (Barbour, Harrison, Lewis, Marion, Monongalia, Preston, Randolph, Taylor and Upshur).
Workforce Development Centers are located in:
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Lawrenceville)
- Morgantown, West Virginia
- Uniontown, Pennsylvania
The following community and employment services programs of Goodwill have been accredited by CARF, an independent, not-for-profit accrediting body whose official endorsement is a mark of quality and distinction among agencies that provide such services:
- Assistive Technology Supports and Services
- Community Employment Services: Employment Supports
- Community Employment Services: Job Development
- Community Integration
- Employment Planning Services
- Organizational Employment Services
Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania is also proud to be a RCPA Member.