What is the Community Reintegration Department?
The Community Reintegration Department at Goodwill is comprised of programs that typically address barriers of individuals who are or have been involved in the legal system or are participating in activities that put them at risk for entering the legal system.
What are the benefits of Community Reintegration at Goodwill?
- Access to expertise within department (intensive case managers and career specialists)
- Opportunities for additional supportive services through inter-departmental program referrals
- Employment services located in the community at three of the Adult Probation Community Resources Centers
- No additional costs
Additional available support services may include:
- Employment and job readiness training
- Housing referrals
- ABE / GED® instruction
- Work-related incentives (clothing, legal documents, transportation)
Who is eligible for Community Reintegration?
Programs within the Community Reintegration Department at Goodwill are referral-based through the Allegheny County Jail and Allegheny County Probation office.
Who to contact:
412-589-0013 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on Goodwill's PREA audit, click here.