Goodwill offers an exceptionally broad variety of programs and services for people with disabilities, disadvantages and other special needs. They include:
- An array of education programs that range from Adult Basic Education classes in reading, writing and mathematics, to computer training, to English as a Second Language, to driver training.
- Job training and workforce development programs to help people find employment.
- Youth programs to help young people in the Greater Pittsburgh area whose potential might be overlooked to pursue employment and career development opportunities.
- Several community services including a senior center for people with developmental disabilities, a variety of residential programs, and a food pantry.
Goodwill serves eight counties in southwestern Pennsylvania (Allegheny, Armstrong, Butler, Beaver, Fayette, Greene, Washington and Westmoreland) and nine counties in north central West Virginia (Barbour, Harrison, Lewis, Marion, Monongalia, Preston, Randolph, Taylor and Upshur).
Workforce Development Centers are located in:
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Lawrenceville)
- Morgantown, West Virginia
- Uniontown, Pennsylvania